English training: Accountancy
The program is aimed at equipping students with knowledge on practical skills in the field of accounting and finance in both the public sector and private institutions and non- profit organizations.
The students need the mastery in financial accounting, in managerial control, in investment appraisal, in taxes, auditing and investigation, fiscal law; they ought to learn about state control domain of the treasury, municipalities and other sectors of tax computation.
Graduates with a Bachelor’s in Accountancy can serve as:
- Accountants in both financial and non-financial enterprises, NGOs, parastatals
- Stock managers and controllers
- Archive managers
- Stores accountants
- Tax declaring agents
- Account relation officers in Banks and in Micro Financial institution
- Operation officers in enterprises
- Purchasing managers, etc.